the World is under my feet

the World is under my feet
screen shot from the movie 'Elizabeth the Golden Age'

Sunday 22 July 2012

Collection: Crumpled City Junior London Map

Title:Crumpled City Junior London map
Designer: Emanuele Pizzolorusso
Illustration: Alvvino
Publisher:Palomar
Year of publish: 2011
Place of publish: Italy
Inset(s): N/A
Material: Waterproof material
Size: 75cm x 56cm
Condition: New
Version/Correction: N/A
SBN (if any):
Date of purchase: May 2012


When I first saw the Crumpled City series, I had a feeling that Palomar would sooner or later publish the maps for the younger ones.

On this map, there are mostly the well-known landmarks, such as museums, galleries, squares, parks etc. But some commercial shops are also illustrated on it, for example, Tokyo Fixed (Bike shop), the Apply store, Hard Rock the cafe, Harrods, Hamleys (Toy shop), Rainforest Cafe, London IMAX.

This map is perfectly designed with plenty of funny illustrations and it shows the British culture too. But it is definitely not a map for direction as the paths are not in scale (well, it's a toy map for children, what do we expect?).










1 comment:

  1. Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day!
    COLLECTION SHOP ONLINE

    ReplyDelete