the World is under my feet

the World is under my feet
screen shot from the movie 'Elizabeth the Golden Age'

Thursday 21 June 2012

Hand-drawn Map of London by Jenni Sparks

Just randomly checked the Cart Talk forum and saw a fellow posted a message about a hand drawn map of London. Although I started collecting only pre-war pictorial London maps, it is funny to have modern pictorial London maps as they are a good reference and they are beautiful.

This hand drawn map of London has been designed/drawn Jenni Sparks. The illustrations of architectures and landmarks look similar with Stephen Walter's 'The Island'. But Sparks's is colourful and with various tube lines.

I've not seen the real stuff at this moment since I'm still wondering whether I should order an A1 or A2 format.








http://www.evermade.com/product/hand-drawn-map-of-london


Images courtesy to Evermade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment